Jun 29, 2020
Bridging Military Service-time to Civilian Life w/ Psychedelic
Medicines & Ceremony with Warrior Soul: Chris Albert, the host
of the Warrior Soul podcast, is a peaceful warrior doing vitally
important work for our veteran nation. In our podcast conversation,
we outline why our struggling but resilient war veterans are poised
to lead our great nation into the unknown and precariously
challenging times forthcoming. Chris’ servant's heart and
commitment to leading and loving by example are deeply
Episode #37 Chris Albert/Warrior Soul - Psychedelics &
Ceremony: Our US Veterans Healing and Showing the
- 3:15 - How psychedelic medicines informed
Chris' path and his service. His first DMT experience and what he
learned about his past lives.
- 12:47 - Chris' military service, what life was like for him
after The Marines, and his current orientation toward service and
- 22:12 - Misconceptions about war veterans and combat
trauma, and post-service civilian life trauma.
- 29:34 - Thoughts about what is going on in our current
world; George Floyd, police force, individual freedom, and how we
all need each other, and to work together, for society to
- 36:30 - Labels and the concepts/stories that we're told
and we tell ourselves. Chris opens up about his parents and the
stories he's told himself for 40 years.
- 40:13 - Chris' podcast, The Warrior Soul Podcast, and
empowering the veteran community. Chris' favorite podcast guest?
Robert Greene (https://warriorsoulagoge.com/articles/robert-greene)
- 45:29 - Thoughts on a love revolution centered around
healing the hearts and minds of war veterans.
This show is supported by:
Connect with Chris Albert